Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here is the beauty!



A path we walk on frequently.


Elder Orton greeting lots of tour groups and I had to get a picture of this cute boy (Elder Orton) and the other one.







See the flowers within the flower? Isn't the Creator a most marvelous designer?



















Here is Elder Orton in front of the Joel Johnson Home. Each dwelling has exquisite flowers and you would agree that the Visitor's Center is a show place for guests from all over the world. I am so pleased to be part of the work that goes on here. Everything is going to change soon here and we are so thankful we were able to serve in 2010 and 2011.









My computer would not let me include these other pictures I was about to put on the last blog. I had to start over and do a new blog. We will just post a few more for your benefit of seeing how lovely Ohio is.















2 comments:

  1. What things are going to change in the Kirtland mission? What a handsome companion you have.

    That path is so cool! Is it all rocky or just in spots? And the flowers! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete